Red Bull Power Unit Hardware & Software

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
lio007

Re: Red Bull Power Unit Hardware & Software

@ Red Bull Powertrains:

Zynerji

That pic really helps viewers understand how far back in the chassis the engine is!! :o

AR3-GP
AR3-GP

ME4ME

Brundle:
“I think it might be the power unit that bothers Max in terms of the unknown,” he told Sky Sports. “But I’ve been around the Red Bull Powertrain. Oh, my goodness, what an impressive setup that is.
https://www.planetf1.com/news/martin-br ... Wokn2drhMa

ME4ME

Quote that wasn't included in the tweet: (basically repeat of previous statements) (12th may 2024)
"As with any program, you set certain goals and milestones," Rushbrook told the Dutch edition of Motorsport.com.

"At the moment we are achieving all our own goals and achieving the desired milestones, I can only say that we have set our own goals for the power unit based on experience and what we think is necessary to be successful in 2026.

"We have no idea where the competition stands and what their development curve is, we simply do not have a direct comparison with our opponents, but if we look at what we think we need have to be successful, then we are in good shape."