F1technical.net member meeting in Spa?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Mr Alcatraz

Re: F1technical.net member meeting in Spa?

[/quote]
Last edited by Mr Alcatraz on 16 Jun 2011, 11:39, edited 1 time in total.
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

JohnsonsEvilTwin

Tazio,

Compliments on a producing a fine filly ;) If she's single lets get the ball rolling by getting her to follow me on twitter! :lol:
(jesting there mate)

@Mep

I know you love Mercedes, maybe not as much as me(who does!) But, This weekend will surprise you guys. Mercedes arent done and dusted this season yet, I predict a competitive weekend for Mercedes. But all hinges on those bloody rear tyres!
I reckon AMG have been helping out....

More could have been done.
David Purley

Mr Alcatraz

JohnsonsEvilTwin wrote:Tazio,

Compliments on a producing a fine filly ;) If she's single lets get the ball rolling by getting her to follow me on twitter! :lol:
(jesting there mate
Thanks for the kind words. I stopped trying to influence my adult offspring a long time ago. Unfortunately their mother still tries to micro manage the living beJezus out of them.
I swear to god she is certifiable. :lol:

xpensive

In Scandinavia, we are of course more into the aryan, blonde and blue eyed, 6 feet tall valkyrian type,
perhaps a little too much for you to handle JET? :lol:
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

mep

hmmmm I always thought humans want what they can't get...

Mr Alcatraz

xpensive wrote:In Scandinavia, we are of course more into the aryan, blonde and blue eyed, 6 feet tall valkyrian type,
perhaps a little too much for you to handle JET? :lol:
All of you? I had a roommate that was from Sweden. There were a few of us that shared a house in Pacific Beach which is a big party area in San Diego.
His name Was Paul Ramplin He had done his mandatory time in the Swedish Marines.
And was a soft spoken very Scandinavian looking man about 5'11" One thing that impressed me about Paul was he could drink Vodka like a Russian when we were out at the clubs that follow the two main boulevards to the beach. He got married to a very attractive woman. I really don't know her exact lineage But I think she was of Anglo extract a brunette about 5'5" He said something to me that I thought was very telling about his culture. We were walking along Grand Avenue in PB and there was a remodel of a house on one of the intersecting streets. He turned to me and said; Swedes could never be as efficient builders as Americans. I asked him why, and he told me that in Sweden If anything the equivalent of about 35 pounds or more had to be brought to the second story. You were required to use a pulley or some form of lift, instead of just throwing it over your back and carrying it.
I ejaculated; “Ok so your government has more strict laws about allowing a builder to break his back on the job. How is the quality of the construction? To which he replied “oh the houses will most likely be built to stand for 200 years. To which I retorted; those kinds of builders could work in the US for sure!

As for your women I have dated very fair skinned natural blond types with large natural mammaries. but I was never turned off worse than when I was with an attractive one that had had areola’s that were large and so pink I could hardly tell where her areola actually started, as it blended in so closely with the color of her skin. And to my absolute horror the centers of them tuned in as opposed to outward. I found that extremely unattractive. :shock:

andrew
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland - WhiteBlue Country (not the region)

mep wrote:hmmmm I always thought humans want what they can't get...
Yeah but some have the luck of the Devil and get what they want or do they only want what they get? :wink: