Visiting Monza GP 2011

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
E86
E86

Re: Visiting Monza GP 2011

Tomba,
Look forward to meeting you there. It will be great to meet fellow F1 fanatics.
reiben101- thanks for the pointers on where to watch and where to buy merchandise, i will definitely be doing that.
Best Regards,
Eric Cantore
Team Pelfrey Racing

Principessa

We just got back from the pitwalk at Monza. We had the pleasure of meeting one of the guys on the forum. Always nice to be able to put a face with the name and comments on the forum :-)!
I had the pleasure to be in the picture with our Belgian pride, D'Ambrosio, and we got to take a lot of pictures, so our day was a success!

Hopefully we'll meet more F1Technical fans on track tomorrow before we head back to Belgium.

Steven
Owner

Yep today we met Reca, good to see him! He found me based on the red Nike backpack.
Will have the same one again tomorrow, and wearing a blue Renault tshirt (from the good old times that is :lol: ) I shouldn't be too hard to find then I guess ;).

Planning to do some pics in variante prima and secunda during FP1, and at Ascari in FP2.

red748

I was track-side at Monza when Vettel won his first GP.
It was 2008 and wet, he was driving for Toro Rosso.