Red Bull extends Renault engine deal for another five years

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
xpensive
xpensive

Re: Red Bull extends Renault engine deal for another five ye

HampusA wrote:I don´t agree with the whole Factory team.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/94534

Red Bull Racing team principal Christian Horner said he expected the true benefit of the Renault partnership to become clear once the 2014 regulations were under way - as team and engine supplier could work together to deliver the perfect package.

"The partnership with Renault/Nissan alliance is an important one for the team," he told the Red Bull website after the Italian Grand Prix. "It guarantees stability, it makes us the premier, factory team of Renault Sport, so our colleagues where the engines are produced will be working hand in hand with the engineers and designers at Red Bull.

"We will be entering into a joint venture to supply drive-train solutions, KERS solutions as well, so it's, especially with the new 2014 engine regulations, important to have the right partner. It was entirely logical to extend and commit to the alliance, there was a strong desire from both sides and it was easy to reach an agreement."
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

dren

Re: Red Bull extends Renault engine deal for another five ye

That's pretty crazy. Must be a bad sign for the "Renault/Lotus/Genii" team.
Honda!