Driver Lineups for 2012 and Beyond a.k.a. Silly Season 2013

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ESPImperium

Re: Driver Lineups for 2012 and Beyond a.k.a. Silly Season 2

I would like to think that Bottas will be in F1 in 2013, at the earliest. I think that Bottas will be either in a Hispania (as part of a free Williams transmission deal) or at Williams in 2013 (replacing Maldanado). But it is all dependant of what he can do if he gets a seat in GP2 next year.

However i belive there are drivers in GP2 that are every bit as good as him, also FR3.5 has drivers every bit as good as well with Vergne and Wickens.

raymondu999

Vergne's future is kind of sorted though isn't it? He's a Red Bull driver; who actually of late seem to be shooting themselves a bit. The drivers they dump end up winning WSR; and their drivers come 2nd (Vergne - Wickens; Ricciardo - Aleshin)
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Mada

Ericsson to replace Vettel for 2013! Heard Hispania may be cosidering Vettel...
http://www.imagesup.net/di-13134861445514.jpg

jdlive

Wrong. As we speak they are shooting Ericssons ear rings and styling his beard so that he's faggy enough to drive for Mclaren next season (in succession of). You heard it here first.
"There is a credit card with the Ferrari logo, issued by Santander, which gives the scuderia a % of purchases made with the card...

I would guess that such a serious amount of money would allow them to ignore the constant complains of a car that was nowhere near as bad as their #1 driver tried to sell throughout the season.

Heck, a car on which Massa finishes in the podium or has to lift so that his teammate finishes ahead (As we saw often in the final races of the year) is, by no means, a "bad" car."

Pierce89

raymondu999 wrote:It belies the complete RBR system though; if that were true they would've kicked the two out and probably put Vergne/Ricciardo in STR
Got a kick out of this while looking back.
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

raymondu999

Pierce89 wrote:
raymondu999 wrote:It belies the complete RBR system though; if that were true they would've kicked the two out and probably put Vergne/Ricciardo in STR
Got a kick out of this while looking back.
Yep, I'm prophetic :lol:

My point back then was if RBR wasn't happy with Alguersuari/Bumi, then they'd just get the boot and Vergne/Ricciardo would get the job.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Nando

Would be a dream for me. Two masters of physics :)

"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

mx_tifoso

Please continue this topic in the other (official) thread. Thanks!
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.