Lewis Topics get Locked

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
godlameroso

Re: Lewis Topics get Locked

Before this thread get's locked apparently the drivers are going to have a little chat with Charlie Whiting regarding Hamilton's "shenanigans" at the next race. I find this going a bit too far, but what do I know.
Saishū kōnā

Fil

This thread embodies all that is going wrong with certain threads on F1T.

That this hasn't been locked yet is either an insight into the under-manning of the F1T Moderator team, or they're all just sitting back having a huge laugh/facepalm at the immaturity within this thread.
Any post(s) made by this user are (semi-)educated opinion(s), based on random fact(s) blurred by the smudges of time.
Any fact(s) claimed by this user will be supplemented by a link to the original source of said fact(s).

donskar

n smikle wrote:LOL. All this over one driver. Not only here but across the whole internet. Is this a sign of legend or greatness or both? I think Hamilton has cemented himself as an F1 Legend already. Maybe I should make a topic about it :)?
A "legend"? "greatness"? Remind me again how many WDC he has won? He is a good driver. Beyond that remains to be seen.
Enzo Ferrari was a great man. But he was not a good man. -- Phil Hill

megz

My e-peen is bigger than yours ergo Hamilton is teh best!

donskar

Fil wrote:This thread embodies all that is going wrong with certain threads on F1T.

That this hasn't been locked yet is either an insight into the under-manning of the F1T Moderator team, or they're all just sitting back having a huge laugh/facepalm at the immaturity within this thread.
+1. I nominate this response for some sort of award. Bravo!
Enzo Ferrari was a great man. But he was not a good man. -- Phil Hill

Traction

Uuuugh....
Generally I don't care about what people say. I have to be clear with myself. When everything goes well, people celebrate you, when you make mistakes people criticize you.
Sebastian Vettel