Button holding up Hamilton

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Shrieker

Re: Button holding up Hamilton

example wrote:Have we ever seen Button covering for Hamilton? I haven't.
One example is Barcelona 2011, Vettel overtook Button in 3 corners literally. Ok, Button was on super worn tyres and Vettel's were new, but Button didn't even put up a fight. That's the difference between Lewis and Jenson I guess, Lewis helps him whenever he can, but Button just won't. The real sad thing is that the team will ask Lewis to help him, and they won't ask the same of Jenson. I didn't give any credit to rumours like "Button's Whitmarsh's man" and that Whitmarsh didn't give a sh!t about Lewis at all, but there is an increasing amount of indicators that it might very well be the case...
Last edited by Shrieker on 24 Jul 2012, 03:23, edited 1 time in total.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

PlatinumZealot

Button is a snake. He is mostly at Mclaren for himself.

He wasn't even fast enough to make immediate use of Hamilton's help either.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌
🟤🟤 Coco puffs are my favourite too! 🟤🟤

Pierce89

n smikle wrote:Button is a snake. He is mostly at Mclaren for himself.
And who are the rest of the F1 drivers there for? The homeless children?
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

Richard

Driver threads only go one way ....

I'm wondering why we even allow them to start in the first place?

There are some good analytical posts in this thread but they always get ruined by the fans grumbling about their favourite boy not winning.