Different Ferrari liveries

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
File2121
File2121

Re: Different Ferrari liveries

WilliamsF1 wrote:
mx_tifoso wrote:Can someone please change the white fw elements and bargeboards to black?
In case you guys missed this
Now that looks amazing :shock:

krisfx
krisfx

Re: Ferrari F2012

gilgen wrote:
krisfx wrote:

You sure about that then?
Yeah! Go back a few more years!
You said Ferrari's have always been red, I showed you a photo with a blue and yellow ferrari, asking (you sure) - Clearly all Ferrari race cars weren't red

FW17

krisfx wrote:
gilgen wrote:
krisfx wrote:

You said Ferrari's have always been red, I showed you a photo with a blue and yellow ferrari, asking (you sure) - Clearly all Ferrari race cars weren't red
Competing in the last two races of the 1964 Formula One season as the North American Racing Team (NART) due to a protracted dispute with Italian motor racing authorities, Ferrari’s John Surtees and Lorernzo Bandini revealed an unusual blue-and-white livery, not seen since.

aral
aral

krisfx wrote:
gilgen wrote:
krisfx wrote:

Sorry, I understood that the conversation was about WORKS Ferraris. These have always been various shades of red. However as noticed, there were a number of private Ferraris which ran in different colours, including the NART cars as stated and also the Thinwall Specials which were BRG.

krisfx
krisfx

gilgen wrote:
krisfx wrote:

Sorry, I understood that the conversation was about WORKS Ferraris. These have always been various shades of red. However as noticed, there were a number of private Ferraris which ran in different colours, including the NART cars as stated and also the Thinwall Specials which were BRG.

Oh okay, I must have missed the part where it was explicitly stated.. oh wait.

But anyway on topic, I preferred the 07 one, the deep red was the nicest I think, although the 08 car in the current livery looks pretty nice too.

.poz
.poz

Rosso Corsa was the red international motor racing colour of cars entered by teams from Italy.

That was the red used by Ferrari, they changed it for sponsor and colour balance on (old) television screens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosso_corsa

.poz
.poz

WilliamsF1 wrote: Competing in the last two races of the 1964 Formula One season as the North American Racing Team (NART) due to a protracted dispute with Italian motor racing authorities, Ferrari’s John Surtees and Lorernzo Bandini revealed an unusual blue-and-white livery, not seen since.
That was the national colours of the teams from the United States. Since NART was an USA team they adopted it.
National colours were mostly replaced in Formula One by commercial sponsor liveries in 1968.

One of my favorite newer looks. Love the uncluttered look. Monza 2001

Sombrero
Sombrero

Race of Champion 1976 - Scuderia Everest, GianCarlo Martini, Ferrari 312 T

Tourist Trophy 1976 - Scuderia Everest, GianCarlo Martini, Ferrari 312 T

Argentina GP 1977 - Carlos Reutemann, Scuderia Ferrari, Ferrari 312 T 2

Brasil GP 1977 - Niki Lauda, Scuderia Ferrari, Ferrari 312 T 2

sknguy
sknguy

Cam wrote:
Sevach wrote:Less white + golden rims= perfection
Does that ever look old school... in a good way actually.

smhasan7
smhasan7

WilliamsF1 wrote:
mx_tifoso wrote:Can someone please change the white fw elements and bargeboards to black?
In case you guys missed this
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/u ... 86x590.jpg
wow this is extremely cool... well done.... I really want Ferrari to adopt black. Mclaren have done it, so have Sauber, Force India and Toro Rosso... why does Ferrari stick with those ridiculous silver rims. And similarly Lambo uses a lot of black rims on their sports cars while Ferrari keeps rolling out rather simple looking silver rims with similar designs...