Favorite upcoming track

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

Favorite upcoming F1 track

Japan
50%
Korea
5%
India
No votes
Abu Dhabi
No votes
USA
21%
Brazil
24%

Total votes: 38

jdlive
jdlive

Re: Favorite upcoming track

I suspect there'll be no votes for those poor Koreans :D
"There is a credit card with the Ferrari logo, issued by Santander, which gives the scuderia a % of purchases made with the card...

I would guess that such a serious amount of money would allow them to ignore the constant complains of a car that was nowhere near as bad as their #1 driver tried to sell throughout the season.

Heck, a car on which Massa finishes in the podium or has to lift so that his teammate finishes ahead (As we saw often in the final races of the year) is, by no means, a "bad" car."

aero expert 807
aero expert 807

jdlive wrote:I suspect there'll be no votes for those poor Koreans :D
Its a great track with a lot of potential that has been ruined [cough..Tilke..cough] by making it boring and ordinary

ChipAyten
ChipAyten

How can people vote for COTA when there hasn't even been a race there yet. I say Brazil, the elevation changes and organic turns are lovely to me.

beelsebob
beelsebob

ChipAyten wrote:How can people vote for COTA when there hasn't even been a race there yet. I say Brazil, the elevation changes and organic turns are lovely to me.
Because we can see it has elevation change and organic turns... That said, I still voted for Sazuka.

FrukostScones

All of them except Abu Dhabi. Suzuka, SAo Paulo and Korea are great.
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.