"Gracious" Schumacher

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Raptor22
Raptor22

Re: "Gracious" Schumacher

You're entitled to your opinion but your arguement sounds simply like sour grapes because your man lost it.

Nando
Nando

Raptor22 wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but your arguement sounds simply like sour grapes because your man lost it.
Hamilton lost it in Singapore, i´m way over that thank you.
We all know who the real king was this year. Unfortunately he can´t fix gearboxes on the fly....yet.

And maybe you don´t read everything but i said what schumi did was ok to me.
what i don´t think is ok is you comparing what a team does internally to what two drivers from two completely different teams does. that´s all.
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

LionKing
LionKing

Schumacher's was 2 second slower than Vettel, he didn't slow down or move offline to let Vettel past. The only thing he did (or ironically did not do ) was not to block Vettel. That is about it. He just did not risk a maneuver to take out one of the championship contenders on the last race in wet conditions....

I agree on that this is not like the Ferrari's actions of dropping Massa 5 grid slots or Massa blocking Webber to let Alonso by etc...

Raptor22
Raptor22

Who made you judge and jury what a driver decides inside his helmet, especially if it has no material effect on the Championship.

remember your mate had his sole Championship gifted to him by a his pal in the Toyota...

Nando
Nando

How many times do you want me to say it? Maybe a few different languages as well?

I have no problem with what schumi did, i have no problem with what schumi did, i have no problem with what schumi did.

How can you compare what a team does internally to boost their own chances as a team and even make that sound worse then a guy from a separate team letting a guy past.

I bet you think STR´s moving out of the way also was "great for the sport" right?

Raptor22
Raptor22

Was Vettel faster? Yes
Was the STR going to be passed? YES
Was Vettel leading the championship? YES
Would an STR driver want to get in the way of the championship? No.
Was it right for teh STR driver to make it easy on Vettel? The STR driver clearly thought so.

Are you suggesting that you are more talented and better placed to make the decision than the driver holding the wheel?

Cam

To let a driver pass you is no different to allowing a breaking of a seal or failing to let a faster teammate through so you hold position. Every team and every driver has, at some point, done this. So no one is perfect and no one can judge on it.
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
― Socrates
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed. Ignorant describes a person in the state of being unaware
who deliberately ignores or disregards important information or facts. © all rights reserved.

radosav
radosav

It isn't ok that toro rosso's and schumi let vettel through !
I remember 2008 Brasil and young vettel pushing and overtaking hamilton,which meant no WDC for hamilton.
At the end hamilton overtook glock and won WDC. It wasn't fair from vettel to expect that everyone needs to let him through.

Raptor22
Raptor22

where did Vettel expect anyone to let him through? are you a mind reader as well?

Cam

radosav wrote:It isn't ok that toro rosso's and schumi let vettel through !
I remember 2008 Brasil and young vettel pushing and overtaking hamilton,which meant no WDC for hamilton.
At the end hamilton overtook glock and won WDC. It wasn't fair from vettel to expect that everyone needs to let him through.
Not everyone helped Vettel and I'm certain he didn't 'expect' it. For instance Massa would have cleaned him up rather than let him through.

Hamilton had his fair share of help as well and Button publicly stated he would 'help' Hamilton. It's simply impossible to single out one driver and the assistance he gets without painting all the drivers with the same brush. To do so is quite naive.
― Socrates
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed. Ignorant describes a person in the state of being unaware
who deliberately ignores or disregards important information or facts. © all rights reserved.

Nando
Nando

Raptor22 wrote:Was Vettel faster? Yes
Was the STR going to be passed? YES
Was Vettel leading the championship? YES
Would an STR driver want to get in the way of the championship? No.
Was it right for teh STR driver to make it easy on Vettel? The STR driver clearly thought so.

Are you suggesting that you are more talented and better placed to make the decision than the driver holding the wheel?
Was Vettel faster then most of the grid? YES
Should everyone park their cars? NO

When Perez is chasing a Ferrari and goes off, it´s a conspiracy.
When STR let´s the Red Bulls past it´s "good for the sport"

Also funny how Vettel can wreck out two guys and create madness on the opening lap, no penalty
Hulkenberg takes out one guy, gets penalty.

Cam

You're flogging a dead horse Nando and it's not a good reflection as most of the time I like what you say. You're singling one driver out when all are guilty. Come to peace with it and lets move on to 2013.
― Socrates

radosav
radosav

Raptor22 wrote:where did Vettel expect anyone to let him through? are you a mind reader as well?
I don't read your posts , i think you should put letter 'C' in front of your name and that would describe quality of your posts .

example
example

Say anything against Vettel or Schumaher and Raptor gets all defensive.

Nando
Nando

Cam wrote:You're flogging a dead horse Nando and it's not a good reflection as most of the time I like what you say. You're singling one driver out when all are guilty. Come to peace with it and lets move on to 2013.
I have accepted Vettel won, that´s ok.
That´s not my focus as you can see. It´s just not Formula One to me, it´s just not racing to me. It´s pure politics.

And thanks i like what you have to say as well,