2013 WDC and WCC in graphs

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Blanchimont
Blanchimont

Re: 2013 WDC and WCC in graphs

I think the diagrams shows three poles for Hamilton although he only achieved two in 2013.
Dear FIA, if you read this, please pm me for a redesign of the Technical Regulations to avoid finger nose shapes for 2016! :-)

beelsebob
beelsebob

Blanchimont wrote:I think the diagrams shows three poles for Hamilton although he only achieved two in 2013.
Yep, that's the one. There's something else wrong as well though. We should never see a nice round number like 60% remaining – there's only 19 races this year.

SectorOne

I´ll fix that asap, thanks guys, not sure how i managed to do that..

Edit: fixed now, and all the cakes were wrong in how many races were left but fixed now. thanks again.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

beelsebob
beelsebob

SectorOne wrote:I´ll fix that asap, thanks guys, not sure how i managed to do that..

Edit: fixed now, and all the cakes were wrong in how many races were left but fixed now. thanks again.
Looking great SectorOne :)

SectorOne

Working on another little project. Might consider printing a few for sale if anyone is interested.
Think it will fit nicely on my wall here at home,

I´m sure a few will recognize the layout slightly and that´s because there already exists one but you can´t buy it anymore and i figured half the fun is doing my own. But so i don´t get scolded for basing 99% of it on someone else´s work.

the years etc are just palceholders to help me when i´m filling everything out, quite early stage so far.
It´s also quite huge, something like 5000x50000px

Here´s the original,
http://f.cl.ly/items/402M2W3d3q352V3Y1S ... %20Web.jpg
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

abw

Would be cool to see a time-series of the results from this thread:

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewto ... 1&start=15

And I choose not to plot it myself not because I'm lazy, but because I don't want to steal your glory ( :wink: ).

SectorOne

Updated, Hungary.

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewto ... 914#navbar

bottom of the page,

i70q7m7ghw
i70q7m7ghw

SectorOne wrote: WDC
http://i.imgur.com/nnpSYK9.jpg
Jesus, they will never catch Vettel. He's had 1 bad race, that's it. The only way they can catch him now is if he has a string of non-scores, at least 2.

The most impressive thing with the Red Bull is not just how fast it is, it's how consistently fast it is. Mercedes had a great weekend at Hungary, but it's likely they'll dip again in the following races. When was the last time we heard Vettel complaining of not finding the right setup? When Vettel & Red Bull are complaining, it's because they were 1 tenth from pole.

SectorOne

For fun sake, assuming Hamilton wins 8 straight and Vettel 8 second places it´s gonna take until Abu Dhabi before there´s a new leader in the championship.

Given that´s extremely unlikely, it certainly looks like Vettel has it in the bag assuming the reliability is good.

SectorOne

Updated, Monza.

Right click view for 1920 width.

WDC

WCC

Quali battle

Wins

Poles

Fastest laps

Quali Championship among the pole takers
Last edited by SectorOne on 09 Sep 2013, 13:54, edited 1 time in total.

hollus

That's 71.6% of the possible points for Vettel right now.
Rivals, not enemies.

SectorOne

Updated it with Monza, also added my own Quali championship among the pole takers. Just regular champ points for how high you quali.

Richard
Richard

SectorOne wrote:For fun sake, assuming Hamilton wins 8 straight and Vettel 8 second places it´s gonna take until Abu Dhabi before there´s a new leader in the championship.

http://i.imgur.com/m4x3QRm.jpg

Given that´s extremely unlikely, it certainly looks like Vettel has it in the bag assuming the reliability is good.
It'd be interesting to see that now to show how bad Vettel's results have to get to allow Alsonso to win the WDC (assuming Alonso wins every race).

raymondu999

It's not that difficult. If Alonso takes the next 7 wins and Vettel takes the next 7 P2s, then Vettel will have a 4 point lead over Alonso (53 - 7x7 = 4)

As it happens, there only are 7 rounds left.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

SiLo

If the powers that be could just give us a situation where Vettel, Alonso and Hamilton are all fighting for the WDC at the last race, that would be great. I wonder, what is the most amount of people that have been able to take the title going into the last round of the championship?
Felipe Baby!