2013 WDC and WCC in graphs

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
SectorOne

Re: 2013 WDC and WCC in graphs

raymondu999 wrote:Mate, what would it take to make you do an "average points per race" graph, for each race? ie the standings after each race, divided by the number of elapsed races
I´ll keep that in mind for 2014, Hollus already provided one.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

raymondu999

Would you mind doing it up now mate? I mean you must have all this data already on a spreadsheet, no?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Shrieker

Excellent ! I love those graphs :)

It's interesting how Bianchi and Hulkenberg totally crushed their team mates in qualifying. And so did Vettel. Webber now retires from F1, Gutierrez and Chilton's seats should obviously go to other promising drivers too. Also, looking at McLaren i'm surprised Perez managed to best Button in quali. Maybe Button should've gone and not Perez ?

I think Bianchi signed for next season, but if somehow Hulk gets left out in the cold it'll be a total travesty.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk