Favorite Current Driver and Why?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ThumbsUp
ThumbsUp

Re: Favorite Current Driver and Why?

My favorite driver is Hamilton but I also like Button and Räikkönen. I'm Also cheering for Giedo Van Der Garde he is in a good flow the last couple of races and he is always positive. I don't think he will be a future champion but he might win some races if he will ever get in a better car/team.

Alonso Fan

Re: Favorite Current Driver and Why?

Gaz. wrote:
stefan_ wrote: What Alonso demonstrated last year was maturity, mental strength, driving skills and ambition - not giving up. That makes him rise above many on the grid today. And that's why I feel that this year something is happening off track or within the team. He should be flying with this car.
Alonso looks like he has had the life sucked out of him, he hasn't been the same since he got out of the car in Brazil and just stared at Vettel like an empty husk of a man while Vettel celebrated his third WDC.

I don't have a favourite driver, but I always feel something exciting is about to happen whenever the feed is showing Hamilton, Alonso & Grosjean. Others have a sparkle of brilliance but two of those three shine consistently and I feel Grosjean has the potential to be a superstar, if he can realise it anyway.
who can blame him?
SHR Modding
Youtube
Twitter
Discord

Sound Developer for Reiza Studios
Sound Modder for Assetto Corsa