schumacher's retirement

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

When must Schumacher M. retire?

should have yesterday!
43%
No votes
14%
7%
hope he never will :)
36%

Total votes: 14

Steven
Owner

schumacher's retirement

when do you all think schumacher should retire from formula one?

Jukebox

Re: schumacher's retirement

never...lol :lol:
Ferrari forever....

Steven
Owner

alert alert!
schumacher fans are invading the board :lol: :lol:

Jukebox

ha haaa......i'm going to darken this board with pro Ferrari and Michael replies and threads :twisted:
Ferrari forever....

Steven
Owner

hehe!

seems like nobody else cares about when he retires.. must be a popular guy :p :p

Jukebox

Got that one right f1-world....a very good fight between Barrichello and Michael at Monza that just ended. Bravo to the pit crew that helped Barrichello to exit ahead of Michael at his 2nd pitstop.
Ferrari forever....

Steven
Owner

hmmm

If your team mate is not allowed to attack you and you drive the fastest car of the field, with a margin of more than a second/lap in race config, I can be the best too...

Jukebox

Nah..they are just conserving the engines as to not do something foolish and jeapordize the 1-2 finish. irvine was more than 50secs behind, why take the risk going through the traffics?
Ferrari forever....

speed_mistro

:evil: sorry to spoil the party but i hate ferrari. i'd love to see them try to work a minardi or jordon budget.

spiderzig

[quote="speed_mistro"]:evil: sorry to spoil the party but i hate ferrari. i'd love to see them try to work a minardi or jordon budget.[/quote]
So the poll has picked up again! Schui is having a dip in form. It wont last, unfortunately. He will be back.
As soon as something goes wrong, or a dip in form comes along, out come the doubters. I know you dont like Schui, or Ferrarri, but face it, they have been the dominant team in the last few years. And it would be nice to see other teams without the financial backing of a giant. More power to Minardi, Sauber Jaguar etc. This will only happen if the playing field is level. It seems that if you have more money than everyone else, you win, barring Acts of God. This cannot go on. Changes must be made, if Ferrari and McClaren dont like it, let them set up a series with just the two of them. How far does anyone think it will go? There are more teams with less money than those two. What series will the other teams join. I will give you one guess. :x

spiderzig

Jukebox

hope he never will.............
Ferrari forever....

ferrarist

I hope he never retire, but i thing that will happend atfer 2004........