Quick Witted

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Alexmilesracing

Quick Witted

Hi guys, just recently been thinking about job opportunities, not necessarily in f1 but this also applies, do you believe that in order to succeed as a team owner/manager, its vital that you are quick witted in terms of answering back to insults/arguments? I'm not so sure

flynfrog

Re: Quick Witted

absolutely

Greg Locock

All successful team managers regularly take part in smokers,roasts and stand-up. Consequently I recommend you go to comedy school. Did you know that Jerry Seinfeld claimed that Enzo Ferrari and Colin chapman were the two biggest influences on his life?

Jersey Tom

Have to be quick witted to not respond back to crap more often than not. Easier said than done.
Grip is a four letter word. All opinions are my own and not those of current or previous employers.

Moxie

A quick wit and a quick mouth are two very different things. My own mouth tends to be quicker than my wit. Therefore it is from personal experience that I strongly advise that you concentrate on the wit/mouth ratio.