F1Technical Racing [F1T]

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Morteza

Re: F1Technical Racing [F1T]

xpensive wrote:I would prefer Hugo Boss of course, though that's a tad too much Ron Dennis in this context, but Burberry could work.
How about Tom Ford, X? :mrgreen: Armani is damn good, I'm not a big fan of Hugo Boss. For racing suites Puma is my recommendation.

For a timekeeping sponsor Omega would be amazing. Blancpain also makes a good sponsor. McLaren have got TAG Heuer, Mercedes have IWC, Williams have Oris, Marussia have Armin Strom, Force India have TW Steel, Lotus have Richard Mille, Ferrari have Hublot, Red Bull have Casio (!!!) and Sauber have Certina. I know these teams' timekeeping partners. F1 itself have got Rolex for this job.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

xpensive

Perhaps going rogue with Marlboro Classics or Levi's?

Is Longines taken, or how about Seiko?
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

Morteza

xpensive wrote:Perhaps going rogue with Marlboro Classics or Levi's?

Is Longines taken, or how about Seiko?
Longines is not taken. Seiko used to sponsor BAR/Honda team. Seiko is a wonderful company. How about Breitling? :wink:
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

neilbah

i can cook up big pots of pasta or make sandwiches to feed the crew and i offer my services for free as pit crew member in return for the travel,food,apparel and spectacle ;) oh and i can do some technical things like make hoses,bleed brakes etc

xpensive

Morteza wrote: -
Longines is not taken. Seiko used to sponsor BAR/Honda team. Seiko is a wonderful company. How about Breitling? :wink:
Breitling with Burberry would be so cool...what do yo think esteemed TP?

@neiblah; Any good with Bulgogi, thinking about our engine supplier?
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

neilbah

im a quick learner, sure i could whip that up. maybe samsung should be invited along to the party

skoop

i'm studying business psychology and economics. so i'd be down with politics.
i also don't need glasses which totally gives me the abillity to spot secrets on the cars of opponents

matt21

I would do CAD work if needed.
10+ years in Catia V4 and V5 in the aerospace and automotive industry.