Caption Competition

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
sectionate
sectionate

Re: Caption Competition

As you can see, the new nose regulations mean that the risk of a driver being injured in a T-Bone incident are minimised...
Last edited by sectionate on 09 Apr 2014, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.

sectionate
sectionate

"Is that the time? Best find a way out of here -I know, i'll distract them both. Quick look over there. I am telling you look over there, you'll see something really interesting"

Revealed - How Montezemolo snuck out of Bahrain

beelsebob
beelsebob

sectionate wrote:http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/7 ... ierrez.jpg

As you can see, the new nose regulations mean that the risk of a driver being injured in a T-Bone incident are minimised...
I know we're meant to be silly here, but yes... yes you can see exactly that. Had the rules not changed, we would have seen a driver struck in the side of the head with a car. We went from a near certain fatality to a walk away incident, albeit a spectacular one.

Emerson.F
Emerson.F

Looks like the same with as with Kimi coming 2nd when Lewis wins Hungary.
Supporting: Ham/Alo/Kimi/Ros/Seb/Hulk/Ric/Mag

aleks_ader

sectionate wrote:http://i.imgur.com/5eu0Qr4.gif

"Is that the time? Best find a way out of here -I know, i'll distract them both. Quick look over there. I am telling you look over there, you'll see something really interesting"

Revealed - How Montezemolo snuck out of Bahrain
I dont want to be silly, but this was on start of the race... Funny anyway! :D
"And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver..." Ayrton Senna

adrianjordan

beelsebob wrote:

I know we're meant to be silly here, but yes... yes you can see exactly that. Had the rules not changed, we would have seen a driver struck in the side of the head with a car. We went from a near certain fatality to a walk away incident, albeit a spectacular one.
Except that the Lotus hit the rear quarter of the Sauber, so no it wouldn't have hit his head....
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Vettel Maggot
Vettel Maggot

beelsebob wrote:

Have you actually watched the crash!?! The closest Maldonado's car came to Guti's head is about 2 metres! Drama queen or what?

Emerson.F
Emerson.F

sknguy
sknguy

richard_leeds wrote:Image
Maranello confirm... are you seeing this?

thomin

beelsebob wrote:

I don't think anything would have been different. Gutierez flipped because his rear wheel touched Maldonado's front wheel, catapulting him into the air. The nose had nothing to do with it.

stefan_
stefan_

C-C-C-Combo braker!
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Emerson.F
Emerson.F

Hahahaha lollllll

krisfx
krisfx

Emerson.F
Emerson.F

Kiril Varbanov

Stefano is unimpressed with the latest rumors of his dismissal:

+ Image