Caption Competition

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
prince

Re: Caption Competition

Daliracing

I'm sexy and i know it :lol:

gavingav1

no daniel -i am going to ferrari ,i wont stay even for your free lapdances ,but feel free to try and persuade me with your sexy moves

SectorOne

"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

aleks_ader

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver..." Ayrton Senna

aleks_ader

I dont know if everyone saw that link...

http://hasmaldonadocrashedtoday.com

..just another Maldo crash joke, it never gets old... :D Nice job.
"And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver..." Ayrton Senna

SectorOne

"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

MOWOG

James Hunt's boyish good looks did not translate well to his later years........ :wtf:
Some men go crazy; some men go slow. Some men go just where they want; some men never go.

aleks_ader

MOWOG wrote:James Hunt's boyish good looks did not translate well to his later years........ :wtf:
?
Joke?

SiLo

aleks_ader wrote:
MOWOG wrote:James Hunt's boyish good looks did not translate well to his later years........ :wtf:
?
Joke?
I sincerely hope so.
Felipe Baby!

MOWOG

Gosh, I thought this thread encouraged humor. Oh well.....can't please everyone, I guess. Feel free to ignore me. I thought it was funny, though. :roll:
Some men go crazy; some men go slow. Some men go just where they want; some men never go.

djos

MOWOG wrote:Gosh, I thought this thread encouraged humor. Oh well.....can't please everyone, I guess. Feel free to ignore me. I thought it was funny, though. :roll:
Considering he never got to see his later years ....

:cry:
"In downforce we trust"

bhall II

Yeah, 20 years is far too soon.

MOWOG

Yo, I KNOW James Hunt died young. I saw the damn movie. Sheesh, get over yourselves, will you, lads? It was funny precisely because......oh, never mind. If you have to explain a joke...... :roll:

I didn't know F1Technical meant F1 Humorless. So shoot me. :wtf:

CBeck113

Don't worry MOWOG, James would have laughed too...
“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!” Monty Python and the Holy Grail