Ferrari: where is the Ron Dennis character?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
SidSidney
SidSidney

Re: Ferrari: where is the Ron Dennis character?

So adieu then, Stefano Domencali. You had run out of places to hide, as this thread predicted.

I am expecting Flavio Briatore to be in the frame. Brawn is an option, but Briatore would be a popular choice.

Mattiacci? Phfff.
This signature is encrypted to avoid complaints, but it makes me laugh out loud:-
16S75 13E7K 41C53 7CT23 14O5O 67R32 76175 90B67 L4L42 41O63 72W56 98M10 52E87

NowyszRacing6
NowyszRacing6

I don't see a lot of people taking this angle on the ferrari situation, so I thought I'd add my opinion. While I'm a big ferrari fan and I'd like to see them win again, I'm glad to see that being one of the "big teams" doesn't guarantee success. It would seem like they have an advantage with all their money/resources/experience, but I think it comes down to them just not doing as good of a job as the other teams in their engineering and setup. Isn't that the ideal formula 1 situation, where doing better work than everyone else gives you the best car? I do think fernando and kimi are just as good as any driver out there, if not better, but they just need a little more car to make wins happen.

WhiteBlue

SidSidney wrote:I am expecting Flavio Briatore to be in the frame....
I'd say that is highly unlikely while Todt heads the FiA. The FiA got a shining new license system just to keep guys like Flavio out of F1. In the view of the current presidency Briatore will never be a fit and proper person. I cannot see him even apply for a license in Paris. To be rejected would be too much egg on the face of the old trickster and cheater.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)