Silenced by the FIA Facebook page.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Jersey Tom

Re: Silenced by the FIA Facebook page.

Maybe this is just me being silly but... it's Facebook - who cares?

And if its their Facebook page, sure they can delete whatever they want. That's that.
Grip is a four letter word. All opinions are my own and not those of current or previous employers.

Manoah2u

Jersey Tom wrote:Maybe this is just me being silly but... it's Facebook - who cares?

And if its their Facebook page, sure they can delete whatever they want. That's that.
+2. All this drama over some worthless social media page, as if it is something that's important.

"Censorship" is done everywhere. Don't want to sound harsh but seriously, get over it.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

mertol

Let's all go there and complain. Create some work for them.

AnthonyG

It's not because it's common practice that you have to accept it.
Thank you really doesn't really describe enough what I feel. - Vettel

Manoah2u

it's because it is every facebook user's right to do whatever they want with what happens on their facebook page, so that's why you should accept it.

now if you would post something on your own facebook page, and the FIA removes it from your facebook page, yes, then you have something to argie about.

in this case, it's crying over nothing but air.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"