Ferrari Chairman: We Could Leave F1. Suggests LMP1 Possible

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
sennaf1god.94

Ferrari Chairman: We Could Leave F1. Suggests LMP1 Possible

In response to the lack of answer to the petition to open again the thread about Ferrari´s pull out and consequent LMP1 programme... which was locked in violation of a new board rule that says:
This place isn't for rumormongering. If you can't quote a source for the F1 withdrawal rumor, it's just fantasy. This will be locked until there's a real announcement.
Here is then the link to the source for the F1 withdrawal rumor for you to check publicly which I previously sent to the locking mod in question:

http://online.wsj.com/articles/ferrari- ... 1402679223

Here the exact quotes from Monti:
Luca Cordero di Montezemolo wrote:"Formula One isn't working," "It's declining because [the Federation International d'Automobile, the sport's governing body] have forgotten that people watch the racing for the excitement. Nobody watches racing for the efficiency, come on."

"People watch racing to be entertained," "No one wants to watch a driver save gas or tires. They want to see them push from here to there. It's sport, yes, but also a show."

"Of course," "we cannot do sports-car racing and Formula One. It's not possible."
Also you´ll want to publicly check out that mods have issued me a warning for something that, as of the moment when the warning was issued, wasn´t part of the board´s rules. So I guess it is a political warning.

You know how political police works, they will shut your media down, and erase any proof that evidences their fascist behavior.

Are fascist in here? Knock knock

:roll:
I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's.

Ayrton Senna da Silva

SectorOne

Re: Ferrari Chairman: We Could Leave F1. Suggests LMP1 Possi

"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

Lycoming

Lack of response? You made this thread less than half an hour after the other one got locked.

sennaf1god.94

Lycoming wrote:Lack of response? You made this thread less than half an hour after the other one got locked.
I answered the mod inside the 5 minutes after the warning notification.

Anyway, there´s no excuse to lock a thread without any rule in hand, just because a user thinks so, and a mod agrees with it.

No law security equates F1Technical to an African website.

Plain and simple.
I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's.

Ayrton Senna da Silva

beelsebob

Sorry SectorOne, one wasn't enough

stefan_

I don't know what's worse here: the thread or the creator's nickname.
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Steven
Owner

Nothing to see here gentlemen. Move on.

:arrow: F1 departure is pure speculation - Ferrari

PS: The previous thread was most likely properly locked because of a VERY misleading thread title. I think that's pretty obvious to everyone here...