2014 USGP Tickets

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Hobbs04

2014 USGP Tickets

Just starting a new post for 2014 Austin Grand Prix. I just dropped $3k on going this year. I'll post more after I get my tickets. Hopefully the ticket delivery isn't as bad as it sounded last year.

After a life of watching F1 I'll finally see them in the flesh. Looking forward to it. Any others making the race? If so do tell.

otbsti

Re: 2014 USGP Tickets

I'll be there also. Went to the race in 2012 and had a blast.
"Winning is the most important. Everything is consequence of that."
-Ayrton Senna

Mercedes AMG Petronas
Lewis Hamilton #44

swarren7

I am a season ticket holder in Turn 15. I've been there since the first race and it's an awesome track. One recommendation I have, go up in the tower during a practice session, it's an awesome view up there.

Where are your seats located?

Hobbs04

I will definitely go up to the tower. Any other "to do's" while at the track or downtown austin?

My seats are in turn 5, halfway up. Purchased through COTA. I found a lot of websites selling tickets but frankly none of them looked trustworthy.

I found a non profit company in Austin who purchases hotel rooms in advance surrounding the track and sells them for discount. The company is called "Hotels for Hope.com" Saved me money. Mods take this down if inappropriate.