Jules Bianchi recovery - Japan 2014

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
rifrafs2kees

Re: Jules Bianchi recovery - Japan 2014

It's reported that Bianchi is out of coma

CBeck113

โ€œStrange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!โ€ Monty Python and the Holy Grail

ChrisF1

I agree with the clickbait comments - nothing new to see here.

Out of a coma as reported by his father, but still unconcious. Prognosis unknown.

Thanks for getting my hopes up. :evil:

Jonnycraig

I may have missed something but his father announced this a few weeks ago. He's not in a coma, he is breathing on his own, he's just not conscious.

Essentially a vegetative state.

PlatinumZealot

Bobby Kristina's (Whitney Houston daughter) eyes opened today after 3 months in coma. so this give me some hope for Jules too. I know, I know different injuries etc.. but still....
๐Ÿ–๏ธโœŒ๏ธโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œโœ๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ™

Jonnycraig

PlatinumZealot wrote:Bobby Kristina's (Whitney Houston daughter) eyes opened today after 3 months in coma. so this give me some hope for Jules too. I know, I know different injuries etc.. but still....
You must know something her own family dont. :wtf:

Manoah2u

PlatinumZealot wrote:Bobby Kristina's (Whitney Houston daughter) eyes opened today after 3 months in coma. so this give me some hope for Jules too. I know, I know different injuries etc.. but still....
excuse me? :wtf: :wtf:

first of all that is not at all true. she is in a coma she's just breathing on her own.
disgusting to post such a blatant lie and non-truth as if it was a fact.

second of all, you state yourself that it's a different injury. it can't be compared yet you still post it.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

PlatinumZealot

Unlike Jules, I had already written her off, so her eyes opening gives me even more hope for him.

She did open her eye so check your facts.

Anyways...for Jules, I think his brain has a greater chance for recovery.. Opening his eyes would mean a lot more.
๐Ÿ–๏ธโœŒ๏ธโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œโœ๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ™

Manoah2u

PlatinumZealot wrote:Unlike Jules, I had already written her off, so her eyes opening gives me even more hope for him.

She did open her eye so check your facts.

Anyways...for Jules, I think his brain has a greater chance for recovery.. Opening his eyes would mean a lot more.
there is no news article about that at all, go ahead, give us your facts if you claim that is the truth
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"