Red Bull F1 Car on Sale

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
tomas6791

Red Bull F1 Car on Sale

Would love to take this to my local car show :)

from the article:
An individual in Britain has just listed his car for sale. He is asking £250,000 for it, which sounds a bit steep, considering the car in question is second hand, has only one seat, and no boot… Until you realize it is actually a genuine and fully functioning 2007 Red Bull F1 car!

7 pictures and full article

Miguel

Re: Red Bull F1 Car on Sale

tomas6791 wrote: An individual in Britain has just listed his car for sale. He is asking £250,000 for it, which sounds a bit steep, considering the car in question is second hand, has only one seat, and no boot… Until you realize it is actually a genuine and fully functioning 2007 Red Bull F1 car!
If it's a genuine 2007 RBR car, then it can hardly be fully functioning. Either the suspension will break after riding a curb, or the gearbox will fail, of hydraulics will fail after 7 laps.
I am not amazed by F1 cars in Monaco. I want to see them driving in the A8 highway: Variable radius corners, negative banking, and extreme narrowings that Tilke has never dreamed off. Oh, yes, and "beautiful" weather tops it all.

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future." Niels Bohr