Fantasy 2015 Liveries

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
f1316

Re: Fantasy 2015 Liveries

JanF1 wrote:
f1316 wrote:
Very very cool! (Fyi think the Alfa was my thought in the marussia thread :) )

If ever you have the time/fancy doing one, would love to see one with this kind of livery:

http://coolcarswallpaper.com/wp-content ... 1979-1.jpg
Cool! Thanks a lot for the kind words and for the inspiration! :)

This Alfa looks definetely cool, I will love to do one version of this, when I find the time. Maybe I get to it over the weekend...

In the meantime I've worked on another "what-if"-project, though I would call this still the testing-livery...
(In the words of Big-Ron: The livery might change...) :wink:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18 ... 4jisbb.jpg

Thanks,
Jan
Again, looking cool. The little grill at the front would also work well as a triangle... :)

proteus

Sauber:

And Mclaren:

Last edited by proteus on 21 Feb 2015, 16:21, edited 1 time in total.
If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

Manoah2u

Sauber why u no did this?!!!!!! :shock: :shock: =D> =D> =P~ =P~

Beautifull livery!

It is introduced by Sauber themselves, soooo lets hope they do it!

"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

hanmer

Here is my version of the Lotus E23. I actually quite like the current car but feel that the black and gold is getting a bit dated now and not sure why they want to give free publicity to JPS. Also I don't think the red wings work well with the black and gold of the rest of the car. With the demise of Caterham I don't see why Lotus can bring back the green and yellow livery. So for my version the base colour is a really dark green with the nose, wings, sidepods and airbox in dark grey/black much like the Lotus 107 from 1992. I like the straight gold stripe work of the Lotus 72 but that car was very angular and so the lines worked well with that bodywork. This version uses a golden yellow colour instead of gold and the lines are much thicker and flow with the bodywork from the front wing and nose, around the lower part of the monocoque, lower sidepods and the engine cover. The rear wing is kept a simple black with the Saxo Bank yellow logo balancing the livery. PDVSA is a hard logo to integrate and so I kept it to the dark grey/back areas only and removed all the red bodywork which would clash with the yellow and green. The other major sponsors are in the golden yellow colour apart from the Mercedes-Benz at the rear. The smaller sponsors and technical partners are in black on the yellow stripes. Finally at the front, the Lotus and Mercedes-Benz logo are merged together to create one large logo and the very front of the nose

ollandos

john deere lotus?

PlatinumZealot

I nominate this for best 2015 livery!

🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

hanmer

Here is my Sauber F1 livery concept

Moose

hanmer wrote:Here is my Sauber F1 livery concept

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/hanmer ... 5.jpg.html
I really like the look of it, but it's not something sauber reasonably could do - it gives a massive amount of advertising space to Banko de Brazil that they haven't paid for, and that someone else could buy.

hanmer

Yeah there was a bit of artistic license used. Wanted more yellow in the car hence the increased Banco do Brasil logos. Maybe they will increase their presence next year.

ajprice

Forza 6 is out next month, and has the 2015 Lotus E23. I'm making a list already of stuff I want to paint on it :D

adrianjordan

Shall we open this up to 2016 liveries yet?? :-p
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

ajprice

adrianjordan wrote:Shall we open this up to 2016 liveries yet?? :-p
Why not? :D
A few ideas for what might be changing (2017 if not 2016)
Red Bull Aston Martin
Red Bull Ferrari
Renault
Haas Ferrari

FW17

ajprice wrote:Red Bull Aston Martin
?

Should be Red Bull Smart

ajprice

OK, first one from Forza 6 of an Alpine Renault F1 car. Now, do I leave it as it is, or add some Lotus F1 sponsors (Microsoft, Richard Mille etc) or some Alpine LMP2 car sponsors (Here maps, B.R.M., Sparco etc). I'm leaning towards Lotus sponsors, I've made it #8 for Grosjean, if Renault do go ahead and buy Lotus... Renault... Alpine...

Hail22

By Camille De Bastiani (https://twitter.com/camdebastiani):

Humana humana yummmm...
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve