f1mole.wordpress.com

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
lebesset
lebesset

f1mole.wordpress.com

one of the great losses on the internet has been the ' blog ' of this name
however there are still some posts extant from 2012 , may I commend anyone who has never sampled these missives to dip their finger in the pie , so to speak ...it's interesting to note how much things have changed in a short space of time , also how much rests the same ..as the french so rightly say
for anyone not familiar with the rather strange british sense of humour I apologise in advance ; incidentally the SIS is more commonly , though incorrectly , known as MI6

the author ? your guess is as good as mine , although a certain F1 blogger's name has been mentioned
to the optimist a glass is half full ; to the pessimist a glass is half empty ; to the F1 engineer the glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Pierce89

Re: f1mole.wordpress.com

Good stuff! Wish I'd known about it when it was still a going concern.
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

Greg Locock
Greg Locock

Re: f1mole.wordpress.com