Driver Helmets 2015

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
PlatinumZealot

Re: Driver Helmets 2015

Can someone post Vettel's helmet please?
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Morteza

@PlatinumZealot These are the only things I found

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Daliracing

Daliracing

Another shot of the helmet.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Collection-For ... fref=photo

poolboy67

stripes are very traditional tho.

has anybody else ever felt that that "still i rise" is a bit unnecessary? i mean the guy is now a 3 time champ. last year he had ONE driver for competition. this year none really. also why does it seem to me like lewis is becoming more and more... like a douchebag.
i have dyslexia and english is not my native language. please be gentle.

krisfx
krisfx

poolboy67 wrote:stripes are very traditional tho.

has anybody else ever felt that that "still i rise" is a bit unnecessary? i mean the guy is now a 3 time champ. last year he had ONE driver for competition. this year none really. also why does it seem to me like lewis is becoming more and more... like a douchebag.

It's a quote from one of his favourite poets iirc, who passed away.

I think it's more than acceptable to have some sort of "sentimental" and personal component to a helmet.

It's a bit of a crap phrase but who are we to judge, we're not triple world champions, or his friends

pob

It's one of the things that keeps him motivated as well as supposedly keeping him humble.
It's a Tupac lyric inspired by a Maya Angelou poem "Act up if you feel me, I was born not to make it but I did, the tribulations of a ghetto kid, Still I Rise"