2015 Fantasy League

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
MOWOG

2015 Fantasy League

Will there be an F1T fantasy league this year? If so, where do I find the link. The search function isn't showing anything.

Thanks.

Go Manor F1! 8)
Some men go crazy; some men go slow. Some men go just where they want; some men never go.

dodds_turbo

Re: 2015 Fantasy League

Also interested in this. I faired quite well in the Auto Windscreen Fantasy League last year. hoping to keep up the trend.

pob

Planning to host the prediction league on zdkf1 as usual, but their website hasn't updated for the new season yet.

MOWOG

Despite almost universal disinterest in this (Are you paying attention, Bernie?) I got an e-mail from these folks today and took the liberty of creating an F1 Technical league for 2015. Sign up; don't sign up. I don't care. If no one joins the league, the odds of my being the winner are pretty good! :lol:

The URL for the home page is: http://f1.udt.co.za/f1fantasy
You will need to enter this League Code to access the league and set up your team: 4215543178980

Good luck. Hope to see at least one of you join the league. :?
Some men go crazy; some men go slow. Some men go just where they want; some men never go.

dodds_turbo

Any news/progress on creating a 2016 Fantasy League? I know not all the drivers/teams are confirmed yet but it'd be good to create an account and familiarise ourselves with the rules first.