F1 MAD on 1st April

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
FW17

F1 MAD on 1st April

Jos Verstappen and Sainz Senior to do FP1 in China

FW17

Re: F1 MAD on 1st April

Renault return as Moskvitch to F1
Renault has announced that it is indeed going to field at least one of its own teams in Formula 1 this season. The French marque has agreed a deal with both FOM and the FIA which will allow its revived Moskvitch brand to return to grand prix racing. RCE understands that the deal was done directly between Vladimir Putin and Bernie Ecclestone at last years Russian Grand Prix

ORECA will prepare and run the cars which are based on the 2014 Caterham CT05, and is also going through the motions of re-homologating the RS34 power unit as a Moskvitch. Renault acquired the three CT05 chassis during the Wyles Hardy & Co auction last month.

FW17

RobertPthe3rd

I actually am intriqued by the double route corner at the top of the hill at spa. I know u r joking, but if they tried it out on one corner on a different track where u just cant pass I would be open to the experiment. Who knows could spice up Monaco or Sochi

Manoah2u

RobertPthe3rd wrote:I actually am intriqued by the double route corner at the top of the hill at spa. I know u r joking, but if they tried it out on one corner on a different track where u just cant pass I would be open to the experiment. Who knows could spice up Monaco or Sochi
was thinking about that, too. probably won't be usefull as there probably will be one side that has an advantage compared to the other, and thus the other side will never be used.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

radosav

Alonso admitted he lost his 6 tenths! I can't find the link!

langwadt

Manoah2u wrote:
RobertPthe3rd wrote:I actually am intriqued by the double route corner at the top of the hill at spa. I know u r joking, but if they tried it out on one corner on a different track where u just cant pass I would be open to the experiment. Who knows could spice up Monaco or Sochi
was thinking about that, too. probably won't be usefull as there probably will be one side that has an advantage compared to the other, and thus the other side will never be used.
do it like in rallycross, you have to take the long alternative route "joker lap", at least once

smokeduv

"Yes, I have seen the new track. They've changed a few corners" - Kimi Räikkönen.

That's the most realistic one of all the quotes there. :D