GPDA survey

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
dmjunqueira

Re: GPDA survey

Translation to portuguese is ridiculously bad...Had to change it to english in order to understand it properly.

Anyway, I kind of like the initiative.

FOM and FIA should listen to the fans more often.

Miguel
Miguel

Call me selfish, arrogant, butthurt or whatever, but I'm not filling out that survey. I'm not gifting my time to Mr. Ecclestone, thank you very much. I did fill out the survey run by FIA a few years back, but not this time. I feel that the sport has lost its mind and its sense of direction.

Plus, you know what? Maybe I'm not F1 target anymore. A sky subscription is by no means on the schedule. I don't plan to buy a Rolex (now or in the future) or buy extremely luxurious clothes (ah, the advantages of academia). I use internet for work and pleasure. Plus if Bernie isn't interested in selling his product to my children because they now lack disposable income, so why should I do his work?
I am not amazed by F1 cars in Monaco. I want to see them driving in the A8 highway: Variable radius corners, negative banking, and extreme narrowings that Tilke has never dreamed off. Oh, yes, and "beautiful" weather tops it all.

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future." Niels Bohr

PlatinumZealot

dmjunqueira wrote:Translation to portuguese is ridiculously bad...Had to change it to english in order to understand it properly.

Anyway, I kind of like the initiative.

FOM and FIA should listen to the fans more often.
I heard they saved few dollars by using Nico to do the translations.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

bdr529

Miguel wrote:Call me selfish, arrogant, butthurt or whatever, but I'm not filling out that survey. I'm not gifting my time to Mr. Ecclestone, thank you very much. ?
The survey is being done by the Grand Prix Drivers' Association (GPDA), This has nothing to do with Bernie, he is not a driver

BanMeToo
BanMeToo

The survey is too long but they hit on many of the "improve F1" talking points, even if sometimes indirectly, which I thought was good.

wesley123
wesley123

Miguel wrote:Call me selfish, arrogant, butthurt or whatever, but I'm not filling out that survey. I'm not gifting my time to Mr. Ecclestone, thank you very much. I did fill out the survey run by FIA a few years back, but not this time. I feel that the sport has lost its mind and its sense of direction.
Which is why the survey exists.

"I'm unhappy and would like things to change"
GPDA: "Sup dude, we got this survey so you can all tell us what you like and dislike and it would give us a good idea where F1 stands and on what fronts to improve"
"NO --- YOU YOU SUCK YOURE NOT GETTING MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!"
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

Italiano
Italiano

Whoever thought of this picture with this caption, you're one subtle, ironic bastard.... :lol: :lol:

#Forza Michael #Forza Jules

benedekemma
benedekemma

23.5.15.Oh dear. We just waded through this survey and it must have been designed by a nine yr old. The people paying for it need to ask for money back. There are contradictory traps in it and it also fails to ask vital questions. The task could have been easier if just common sense was used. The attempt reminds me of politicians efforts so the form was probably a public relations firm effort.

Now lets get down to some facts not fantasy. for a start we noticed three 'drivers' featured on the intro complete with huge signatures obviously designed to impress the impressable. Theres a slight shot in foot aspect to it cos the signatures show alarming mental health symptoms. The worst one is that of Wurtz. (by worst we mean doing him no good) Its a miracle he is still in one peice. These people strive for wins and public acclaim. they dream of it and think they have to have it. They never consider that the so called public are not that good a judge and will drop them as soon as convenient. The drtivers and others effort is based on 'confidence' which infests this world but fails to take into account - 'faith in self'. They have never heared of that. You could say whats that got to do with a survey. we would answer everything. How odd a person would inflate a signature which displays anomalies. Shows how dumb some folks are.

Asking us about F1 without considering the social,political, finacial aspects of a country or continent is very easy to do and Mr Ecclestone attempts it but he would. would he not. One minute hes aligning with politicans and next minute denying it. Lets amplify this - We gathered 1000PP evidence re Courts.Politics. Law. Health. London Mayor. Lottery/ Coroners in Cent London on foot. This was after we were instructed not to resolve the publics Mental health issues because the state of the art work was affecting private and NHS system earnings. The clients we were sent had recd up to 20 yrs drugging and even police attention. They needed seven hours work. Some had been treated so badly they were near to death. We then began to get ambulances and funeral services sent round so we knew something was very wrong. Thats what caused us to look into the organisations. The BBC told us 'hide the documents abroad' etc and we found that to be alarming because we know about 200 people there. We then found that Clegg and the BBC and some Charities and religions had teamed up with a Lawyer from Norfolk to try to destroy our efforts by handing the Mental health system to the Police of all people. We knw that they had caused deaths and the couroners had manipulated the findings. We caught them hiding behind the curtains at the Cent London court. We then found anomalies existing all over uk and that includes Camerons constituency at Witney Oxon. The destroyed their website when questioned then reinstated it with names missing. Cameron and the ministers wont answere mails and the Electoral Board wont either. They are now blocking any mails sent. Remember it in Oxon that a lot F1 activities take place. The point we are making is- How dangerous to run a country full of people with self agendas whilst using dissociation to avoid facing reality. The sad thing is we then found fifty councillors failed to answer queries re avoid deaths in both Bucks and Oxon. The sadder thing is we have now found mal education taking place to an extent that defies logic. Ayrton Senna thought he was religious and prayed that he could be 'near to God' he got his wish so why did people stand around crying. He was so relgious he did not realise that F1 is not moral and he also did not mind assoc with the Brazilian Govt which are hardly trustable.Regarding his 'educating children' label. How come the govt did not do it and what exactly are they teaching the kids. I have not seen ant attempts to overthrow the govt have you. The fact is sport is out of control in a country that cares very little about their fellow man Dont believe it ? You should have accompanied us and the victims traipsing thro streets looking for caring folks. Guess what the commonest response was ? 'Its nothing to Do witn Me'. Yes the Charities are deceiving the public and yes theres no response from the Lottery and yes there was 340 suicides in a very small area of hants last year and yes the Police. Coroner. Local Press. Council are doing a fine job of denial. yes we are getting violent police attacks whilst telling us the religions and councils want us gagged. Anyone for a game of squash. Hope you got a racket. F1 has loads. By the way huge amounts evidence sent to BBC complaints dept guess how much reponse it gat. Got to go the F1 is on its transmitted by the BBC. At the moment. F1 ? Close it down and re open it when everyone in this country is content and safe and if you think a PM who claims he is guided by a Bible but ignores things going on all round him then attempts to destroy the Human Rights laws justifies squandering money on Motor Racing then wake up.Not Spell Checked Not Structured. F1 NO THANKS.

Vettel Maggot
Vettel Maggot

I got to the last section and it crashed on me, it doesn't have to be that long surely, a lot of reworded repeated questions.

Aesto
Aesto

Vettel Maggot wrote:I got to the last section and it crashed on me, it doesn't have to be that long surely, a lot of reworded repeated questions.
Survey institutes tend to do that to insure people actually give consistent responses and don't just tick boxes randomly. If someone gives contradictory answers in these questions, the survey provider might weigh their answers less than those of other respondents, or even omit them entirely in their analysis.

SilverArrow10

I didn't understand why there were so many questions to do with sponsors and such, for a questionnaire supposedly done by the drivers it seemed much more interested in the business rather than the sport that they are trying to make better.
"Leave it to Lewis Hamilton to ruin Redbull's day" - Martin Brundle

"Ok Lewis, Its Hammertime!!" - Peter Bonnington

"Fresh tires, 15 laps. What do you think Lewis Hamilton is going to do?" - Martin Brundle

bauc

Anybody knows when the results of the survey will be published?
Thanks
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

knabbel

SilverArrow10 wrote:I didn't understand why there were so many questions to do with sponsors and such, for a questionnaire supposedly done by the drivers it seemed much more interested in the business rather than the sport that they are trying to make better.
F1 is one of the most expensive sports in the world, it would not exist without the sponsors.

mikeerfol

bauc wrote:Anybody knows when the results of the survey will be published?
Thanks
Ι remember reading somewhere that the survey would be open for 2 weeks but I'm not 100% sure.

Kiril Varbanov

Pretty poor design, which didn't work initially, then it keeps on pushing me back to the page I've just filled = double work. No way I'm spending more than 10 minutes on such badly executed effort.