Best ever f1 game?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Emmcee

Re: Best ever f1 game?

SimRacer wrote:
mertol wrote:I only played the PC version. I wanna say that I don't count mods for geniune f1 experience as it is mostly made up and even if there is some real world data used it is partial as modern f1 teams don't want to give their information and details for vintage cars is very hard to find.
Hummm, so MODs are "mostly made up" because modern F1 teams don't give their data... and therefore it does not count as genuine F1 experience.

But the "original content" provided by whatever company made the baseline game, somehow is less made up, and does count as genuine F1 experience, because modern F1 teams still haven't shared one bit of their data with them as well?

Got it.
Exactly as a matter of fact codemasters arnt allowed to use any of the camera angles you see on tv as Bernie doesn't want people confusing it with real f1, I mean not thats it possible (obviously he hasn't seen the graphics) but anyway that was his rule upon signing for the rights to produce it.
Real eyes realise real lies - Tupac Shakur.

SimRacer

Re: Best ever f1 game?

delete please