Lewis Hamilton racing gloves Reebok ? used 2009/2012

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Cloudini5
Cloudini5

Lewis Hamilton racing gloves Reebok ? used 2009/2012

Hi

i was wondering if there where those racing gloves for sale on the market/ perhaps replica's or maby now productions from reebok themselfs ? since Lewis ended the reebok contract when he moved to Mercedes AMG

im looking for these gloves

http://www.ausmotive.com/F1/2010/Belgian-GP-01.jpg <--- big picture
hopefully someone knows something
kind regards
Cloudini5

Moose
Moose

Re: Lewis Hamilton racing gloves Reebok ? used 2009/2012

Subtle astroturf is subtle.

Cloudini5
Cloudini5

hmm, do they really dont Exist nowhere.
they seem to show up in a game called Project Cars Aswell. but thats just a mather of drawing and programming,

i really hope they are for sale Somewhere.

gray41

Best chance you'd have is finding someone who has managed to acquire a pair through a competition, but be ready to fork out an absolute mother load of cash.
Lewis Hamilton #44
Poles: *****
Wins: ***

AnthonyG

Stupid question perhaps, but have you mailed reebok themselves?

Try find someone who's in their marketing or professional sales, or something like that.
Thank you really doesn't really describe enough what I feel. - Vettel

Cloudini5
Cloudini5

well i dont actually want the Lewis hamilton Signature on them. i find the glove design itself just awesome. the white black with red Texture. the LH Signature makes it so special.,

i havent Emaild Reebok yet cause i havent found any proper Email adres yet., i do have Emaild Mclaren Racing corp, waiting for there response, who knows they have a box collecting Dust somewhere,(Who knows) i thought if reebok sponserd lewis they also sponserd mclaren too right?

PlatinumZealot

Cloudini5 wrote:well i dont actually want the Lewis hamilton Signature on them. i find the glove design itself just awesome. the white black with red Texture. the LH Signature makes it so special.,

i havent Emaild Reebok yet cause i havent found any proper Email adres yet., i do have Emaild Mclaren Racing corp, waiting for there response, who knows they have a box collecting Dust somewhere,(Who knows) i thought if reebok sponserd lewis they also sponserd mclaren too right?
That's right. They actually did sponsor Mclaren's team gear.
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

Henne

You could send Hamilton a Tweet on Twitter... You might end up getting lucky...

gray41

Reebok was Hamiltons personal sponsor although the team would wear reebok trainers at times, they were never an official partner of Hamilton.
Lewis Hamilton #44
Poles: *****
Wins: ***