PROST AP05

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
felipezsc

PROST AP05

ok this is only to continue my obssetion with prost. Are there ANY pics of the AP05? If any one knows where to find it let me know. Thanks

Felipe

Mclaren11

On the bottom of "http://www.prost-scriptum.com/goodies/" There are two computerised images of it.[/img]

felipezsc

Thanks for the picture. I didnt know repsol were going to be Prost sponsors. I wonder if they ever made a complete Ap05. That was also a good looking car. I wish some one really made it.

Ok so heres my next question. How about the Arrows A24. did they ever even start work on that thing?

man, that prost really looked good.

Mclaren11

This might be an arrows a24 but I doubt it Image

Monstrobolaxa

I've heard that Arrows did start work on the A24.....but didn't get too far! 2 weeks work(somethin like that)

About the AP05......besides those pics does anyone have the wind tunnel model pics????? I've seen tham but forgot to save them on my PC!

Mclaren11

Google.com has a very good image search and the two that I posted before are the only two it could find