Nice Joke on BBC

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
FW17

Nice Joke on BBC

Nice Joke on BBC
Adding the 700bhp Mercedes is reputed to develop from its ICE, to the regulated 160bhp of MGU-K power and the extra 'free' electrical energy from the MGU-H of as much as 30-40bhp, gives a total Mercedes power output in the region of 890-900bhp.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

turbof1

Re: Nice Joke on BBC

Wut?? Anderson, did you forget to take your meds again?

Just to be clear in case somebody is wondering: the MGU-K is only allowed to deploy 160bhp. Guess through what the MGU-H is only allowed to deploy its electrical energy... .
#AeroFrodo

PlatinumZealot

I am beginning to think Gary is on this forum. I have seen those numbers in one of the threads..
๐Ÿ–๏ธโœŒ๏ธโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œโœ๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ™

mikeerfol

Benson wrote this article :P

Jolle

Is this forum a secret editoial tool for Sky and the BBC? I've read a piece by Alan McNish a few weeks back about closed cockpits where we had almost word for word the same reasoning....

autogyro

If Gary could get sky to pay for TV subscriptions for some of us, I am sure we would be pleased to help their output.
Covertly of course.
It is the only way I for one will watch sky programs.