any help please

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
nic08

any help please

hello guys, I'm new in formula one. I want to know about formula one and it's cars. It is difficult but I like to learn more. I like to study mathematics, physics, classical mechanics and engineering subjects. Also, I like to read books, magazine and websites about aerodynamics (complicated one), suspension, engines, transmission and others about cars and I wanna watch f1 races too. Someday, I want to be a race engineer in one of the formula one teams, especially ferrari So, how would I prioritize first of these activities? could give some advice what should be first one the list? because I'm confused and don't know what should be focused to?
Last edited by nic08 on 06 Oct 2015, 03:32, edited 1 time in total.

Greg Locock

Re: any help please

Judging by your reluctance to pay fifteen bucks for a book I'd say you've chosen the wrong career. Perhaps shoplifting or burglary might suit you better.

mep

Re: any help please

1. Start with what you are most interested in.
2. You don`t have to do anything. Nobody forces you to be interested in motorsport.