2016 Fantasy Liveries topic

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Hail22

Re: 2016 Fantasy Liveries topic

Found another fan made livery whilst mobile so apologies for the small / tardy quality:

If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

proteus

I like the livery and shape of the car:

If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

turbof1

Everybody is allowed to have the avatar they choose as long as it doesn't offend anybody. It isn't offending but you have issues with it? I'm sorry, but then those are issues you have to deal with yourself.
#AeroFrodo

LookBackTime

just a concept livery! pretty cool actually !

cmF1

I just hope Williams can do something different with the racing stripes this year. It's turning into McLaren chrome. In other words, at the start it looks amazing, then gets mind numbingly boring after a while.
プラスとマイナス

djos

cmF1 wrote:I just hope Williams can do something different with the racing stripes this year. It's turning into McLaren chrome. In other words, at the start it looks amazing, then gets mind numbingly boring after a while.
Agreed that martini livery with the black tail end really looks the business, I really hope Williams can implement something more like that.
"In downforce we trust"

Hail22

LookBackTime wrote:just a concept livery! pretty cool actually !

http://www.thisisf1.com/wp-content/uplo ... 016-F1.png
That glorious concept was posted on page 7 already :oops:
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

djos

Hail22 wrote:
LookBackTime wrote:just a concept livery! pretty cool actually !

http://www.thisisf1.com/wp-content/uplo ... 016-F1.png
That glorious concept was posted on page 7 already :oops:
It's too good not to repost!
"In downforce we trust"

proteus

again, i love the shape of the car. Normal nose without toes sticking out and not 3 metres long as on Ferrari.
If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

Manoah2u

Hail22 wrote:Found another fan made livery whilst mobile so apologies for the small / tardy quality:

http://lrhdesign.com/wp-content/uploads ... /F1v21.jpg
that actually looks really good, i like how the nose actually reminds of classic yellow jordan livery.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Manoah2u

here is a bigger version btw

"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins

Manoah2u

btw i just really like to see RB have this livery

stefan_

I'll probably get stones thrown in my head, but I think that the retro white-red McLaren livery is overrated and is a thing of the past that should remain there.
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Manoah2u

i don't think this is actually bad, i'm just not sold on a return of silver for macca.
rather would see something refreshing and new, but i am fully aware with Ronnie boy there that'll never happen.
it might in 2017 when the newly appointed 'clean sweeper ala marchionne' has done his job of 'fixing' mclaren.

worst thing that happened @ mclaren the past years imho was replacing Whitmarsh with Bouillier.
Not that Whitmarsh brought so much to the table - i think he got fired because he c*cked up some agreements and contracts which resulted in magnussen needing to get a seat and promising perez to get booted, and not having the persuasive skills to have mercedes provide mclaren the best of the best of services like uncle ron actually can.

but getting bouillier instead was imho a huge mistake. i think they got fooled by the positive run of lotus with him at the helm.

i do think mclaren took lessons from the surprising turnaround of events @ ferrari. i think theyll have to fix things because Alonso won't take another year of being field filling. And i think Jensons' motivation is at a alltime low unless they provide them something that works.

I think 2016 is needing to be all or nothing for Mclaren, if it's nothing, then definately adios amigos for Alonso and Button.
and i don't think there is really anybody out there that would be a decent replacement for their skillset and experience.

Hail22

Manoah2u wrote:here is a bigger version btw

http://www.thisisf1.com/wp-content/uplo ... AA436V.jpg
My reply at 0:26 "You young rascals" its a positive reply on my part haha =D>

Now that I'm back, I can escape mobile mode and post something...at least tangible >.< Thanks Manoah\

Mercedes AMG Petronas Fantasy livery by DC:

Gilles Villeneuve