Renault PU question...

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
KeiKo403
KeiKo403

Renault PU question...

Quick question and hopefully really easy answer coming my way!

Assuming Renault will run a Renault PU in their reclaimed Enstone team and Red Bull will run a TAG branded Renault PU (or just ICE?) in their RB12.....Will the Renault PU have 25 tokens to spend during the season and like wise, Red Bull have 25 also to spend for the TAG PU? Or will it still be developed by Renault for how they want it to work and Red Bull have to run those updates in the TAG PU too?

If it is 25 each then surely could Mercedes be doing the same thing with a potentially Aston Martin branded Merc PU in the Force India too? That's like double development in 1 season.

*sorry if I'm wrong about the amount of tokens. Just think I read somewhere that it's 25.

KeiKo403
KeiKo403

Re: Renault PU question...

Oooops #-o ....This is why I asked:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/122128

"Their technical partnership with Ilmor gives us confidence, and we look forward to the 2016 season."
I thought that was a quote from TAG about Red Bull but I read it wrong and it's a quote from Red Bull about Renault. That solves that then....just the 1 lot of development tokens.