an evening with jock clear

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
lebesset

an evening with jock clear

http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/showt ... Jock-Clear
as I was 10 minutes away would like to have been there...but not a member !
to the optimist a glass is half full ; to the pessimist a glass is half empty ; to the F1 engineer the glass is twice as big as it needs to be

PlatinumZealot

Re: an evening with jock clear

Lovely post. I like the part about Nico. I can rest easy for 2016. 8)
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

Kingshark

PlatinumZealot wrote:Lovely post. I like the part about Nico. I can rest easy for 2016. 8)
Clear apparently said he has the "natural ability up there with anyone".

Whatever his problems are, they are easier to fix than natural talent. =D>

Webber2011

Excellent find, thanks for sharing !

dans79

Kingshark wrote:Whatever his problems are, they are easier to fix than natural talent. =D>
Personality, or lack of one, isn't something you can fix.
197 104 103 7

PlatinumZealot

Tell him again. Throughout sports, you always have the guy who has the talent and just can't get it all together no matter how many times he tries. There is one legendary sprinter called Asafa Powell.. Three times world record holder, over 100 times under ten seconds, has the speed to hang with Bolt on his day, but when the big championship race come around... he breaks apart like a Renault.

Being a champion is a gene. Despite his raw speed I don't think Nico has demonstrated that he has the wherewithal to do what it takes... He keeps playing like it's a game where you have to give space and play fair all the time - "Lewis it was your turn! Now it's my turn! - Lewis was overly aggressive!" Which champion cries these things? I never heard Schumacher cry foul unless he knows he knows it will destroy your race.
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

Jordan44

Kingshark wrote:
PlatinumZealot wrote:Lovely post. I like the part about Nico. I can rest easy for 2016. 8)
Clear apparently said he has the "natural ability up there with anyone".

Whatever his problems are, they are easier to fix than natural talent. =D>
He also said Nico will never have the personality to galvanize a team behind him. Sounds like his problems are unfixable. :roll:

OO7
OO7

PlatinumZealot wrote:.....but when the big championship race come around... he breaks apart like a Renault.
:lol: