City of Baku Review - Formula 1, Baku City Circuit

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
fariz

City of Baku Review - Formula 1, Baku City Circuit

Small night review of the Baku city. More coming soon.

Manoah2u

Re: City of Baku Review - Formula 1, Baku City Circuit

with the crimes against humanity for inprisoning people for expressing their religion completely non-violent and imprisoning any person that the government has the slightest idea of that they impose a threat to their 'soverignty' in terrible conditions this friggin disgust of a country should be banished from all trades, all bonds and all political connections. the last thing that shuld happen is have a F1 race there which instead of taking a statement against these things simply silently agrees to these crimes.
if there ever was a country that needed to be boycotted, it's this one.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

wesley123

This was supposed to be a more Monaco-ish track, right?
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

fariz

Baku City Circuit will become the greatist in city track of all time! I promise you!

OneAlex

Baku have created a new video showing the "European" GP street circuit for your delight/analysis/disgruntlement (depending on personal/political views):

Gridlock

Provided you don't get boiled alive for expressing dissent I'm sure it's a very lovely place.

There's only 20 races on my calendar this year.