Save Monza

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
MaxSteel

Save Monza

Hi everybody,
I'm kinda new here but I've been following this forum for a long time and now I want to catch your attention. As we all know, Monza will not be included in the 2017 F1 Calendar, but we all (more or less) want it to be in. In order to achieve this goal, even though I'm well aware it will be very difficult, I've created a petition that you can sign. Maybe it won't change anything, but we, as F1 fans, need to raise our voices, beacuse we cannot keep bearing this growing trend of European countries losing their GP (Magny-Cours, Hockenheim, luckily returned, Monza and others) just beacuse of economic reasons. So I'm strongly inviting you to sign this petition, beacuse the FIA must know what we want: a real F1.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-monza

Thank you for your attention, hopefully we will achieve something, together.

I don't even know if I'm allowed to create a now topic, I'm sorry if not.

TzeiTzei

Re: Save Monza

The only thing that Bernie (not FIA) listens to is money.

MaxSteel

There's no harm in trying though, it doesn't cost anything :D

Manu_Forti

Just went to sign but whats with the donation after you fill out your details ??, it doesnt give you an option to NOT donate just a list of amounts with $2 being the lowest. Its a bit ironic that a petition to save a race that has been squeezed out over money then charges you for the privilege.

I hope Monza gets a reprieve but I am not paying to vote on a website.
"In times of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act" .. George Orwell

mclaren111

Bernie Ecclestone says there is “no way” he would want to buy back F1 and would nominate Flavio Briatore as the one to share his workload with.
This is why Monza is struggling !!!!

One greedy crook wants another greedier crook to help him !!!!!!!!!!!

toraabe

This is the real problem with F1
All new tracks looks the same. Herman Tilke, slow and they are in fact quite booring.
We have Monza fast and exiting.
We could have Pauul Richard in full length without the stupid chichanes, but no.
The Old interlagos would have been quite spectacular... And don't forget the old Osterreichring..
F1 needs more of those 250 km/h + average speed tracks where the cars can run flat out for a long time.
F1 at Eurospeedway ? why not

SPRX

@Manu_Forti
You don't have to donate, the signature is still being counted without the donation.
163 signatures at the moment

jknights

TzeiTzei wrote:The only thing that Bernie (not FIA) listens to is money.
Put €£ on the table and Bernie will reinstate.
:x