Formula 1 concepts

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
GM7

Formula 1 concepts

I grouped all the concepts imagining what the Formula one of the future should look like. What do you think about all these concepts ? Did i forgot one ? What's your vision of the future ?

1) Ferrari A :

2) Ferrari B :

3) Infinity :

4) Mclaren A :

5) Mclaren B :

6) Red Bull :

7) Williams :

8) Fioravanti :

9) My concept :

Mr Brooksy

Re: Formula 1 concepts

I'll take Williams please and an open wheel version of McLaren B of we must have a jungle gym or canopy for the driver.
WilliamsF1 fan since 1989

machin

You can't forget the RedBull!

COMPETITION CAR ENGINEERING -Home of VIRTUAL STOPWATCH

Vyssion
Moderator / Writer

I do like the rear of that first Ferrari Concept.... :D Nice and wide which would also solve some other issue which I cant seem to recall, but it was something to do with needing MORE MECHANICAL GRIP!!!! I forget..... #-o :mrgreen:

Give me a mashup of the Red Bull X2010 (or later) and that Ferrari one, and I think I "may" forgive the need to semi or fully enclose the cockpit.........

maybe...
GM7 wrote: 1) Ferrari A :
machin wrote: Image
"And here you will stay, Gandalf the Grey, and rest from journeys. For I am Saruman the Wise, Saruman the Ring-maker, Saruman of Many Colours!"

#aerosaruman

"No Bubble, no BoP, no Avenging Crusader.... HERE COMES THE INCARNATION"!!"

GM7

News concepts by Mahindra !

ME4ME

Some of these renders are cool but just wouldn't make sense in reality. The Ferrari with it's weird W-shape floor, and the 6.) Red Bull with it's single FW pillar which would be super fragile. Also the Infiniti see-through car isn't very realistic.

I very much like the Mclaren MP-X and the Red Bull X2010. I actually like the incapsuled wheels and how the bodywork continues and connects at the back of the car. Also the more simple FW is a bonus, and I also like the full canopy solution.