Bar honda 2001 on Fox sports

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
f1pilot
f1pilot

Bar honda 2001 on Fox sports

Incase you guys forgot about this in engineering, I own two 2001 BAR Honda F1 cars. There is a great article FOX sports picked up on the rebuild of one of the two. See the link!.

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/ma ... rew-042016

Have fun reading.

PlatinumZealot

Re: Bar honda 2001 on Fox sports

I need to get into real estate! lol

On a serious note.. (I haven't fully read the article yet) - did you update your project thread?
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

f1pilot
f1pilot

I have not had a chance to pull together the full detail I think you guys would want to know, but as soon as it is all together, I will put it into my engineering thread.

PlatinumZealot

Amazing story! And congrats on completing the build, man! Extremely Impressive! I know it must have been really tough to complete the project :o
The entire effort to rebuild the #10 Lucky Strike 003 chassis took 7 years to complete! What is even more unique about this build is that Dan actually has factory and vendor support, as well as an ongoing service crew. This is practically unheard of in motorsports for a private car owner, especially for Formula 1!
That reversed engineered steering though... haha.. great stuff.
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™