Identifying Photo of Shumacher Ferrari

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ChrisDanger

Identifying Photo of Shumacher Ferrari

I have an old photo of a Ferrari with Shumacher's name in the Marlboro logo. An ex of mine found this while she was clearing an office in London sometime in 2000, so I have no idea of the source or how many of these are floating around.

I'd like to know where this was taken (I'm guessing Fiorano?), is it the F310 (and not the F310B), and is it worth anything? (it's slightly longer than A4 and has some slightly damaged corners).

krisfx

Re: Identifying Photo of Shumacher Ferrari

I believe it's an F310, they switched to a high nose on the 310 and then carried that over to the B I think.

wesley123

1996 F310. I suppose it's pre-season. Don't know the location though, the car has Marlboro sponsorship on it, yet the board in the background has the censored variant. It's most likely Fiorano, the advertisement boards all show Ferrari sponsors, plus the factory in the background shows Italian text(I think?)
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

JonoNic

I'm not sure why this is being asked as it is one of the official images when Schumacher joined Ferrari. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsp ... 175499.stm

Source: Getty
Always find the gap then use it.

ChrisDanger

Great, thanks guys. Image

Scuderia1967

It's a photo from the F310 presentation at Fiorano, January (IIRC) 1996

Manoah2u

ChrisDanger wrote:I have an old photo of a Ferrari with Shumacher's name in the Marlboro logo. An ex of mine found this while she was clearing an office in London sometime in 2000, so I have no idea of the source or how many of these are floating around.

I'd like to know where this was taken (I'm guessing Fiorano?), is it the F310 (and not the F310B), and is it worth anything? (it's slightly longer than A4 and has some slightly damaged corners).

http://u.cubeupload.com/ChrisDanger/MSCFerrari.jpg
my god just look at how gorgeous those F1 cars were back in the day.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

zac510

Gorgeous? That car was widely regarded as an ugly turd, with the high sides around the driver and the bizarre sidepod design. This was definitely not one of the pretty cars of that year!

Cold Fussion

And still looks like an ugly turd.

PlatinumZealot

You know what they say, one man's turd is another man's tulip!
๐Ÿ–๏ธโœŒ๏ธโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œโœ๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ™

Jolle

I remember that that year the Jordan and Williams looked slim and fast, the mclaren looked so-so and the Ferrari (and Tyrrell, Arrows) we're trucks compared to them... the high nose half way trough the season didn't help)