What a crazy man !!

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
schumi

What a crazy man !!

Police have arrested a 56-year-old man after he ran onto the track during the British Grand Prix here on Sunday. The man, dressed in kilt and sporran and with signs hanging around his neck, made his extraordinary protest in the 11th lap as the 20 cars, travelling at 200kmh sped, hurtled past him. He was wrestled to the ground by stewards and led away.

powerful_paji

well watever he was doing i donno but he certainly made this the best GP for the last 2 yrs! 8)

Steven
Owner

man I don't know who I was exactly, but there was one driver who saw the man very late and made a sudden manouvre to avoid the man.
Wouldn't like to get hit by a Formula One car for sure

Even with the last few cars he was doing as if he would jump in front of them
the stupid ass!

ben
ben

Tomba wrote: the stupid ass!
that's the way i look at too~~ :shock:

dlm75

Ask me if I would have cared for him even if he would have been turned into flesh and bone debris [remember that poor deer struck by Stefan Johansson in the late eighties?].
He should go to prision for at least a couple of years. For endangering the drivers, the cars and the gross show it would have been if he had been hit by a car. What if a tyre blew, an engine seized or someone just overcooked the preceeding corner and came out of it with little control over the machine? To me, such an a** is worth less than one of those layers of film used on the helmets visors and should be sterilised - in case he wants to spread those defective genes.

Monstrobolaxa

Well....according to the news Jenson Button had problems avoiding the man......but after rewatching the race 3 times.....it looks to me that Da Matta was the one that had the most problems.....even though Jenson Button was behind Da Matta.....so he was sort of blind!

Jukebox

well, the idiot sure gives Silverstone a bad name since they've had enuf problems already....

Don take Silverstone away!!!
Ferrari forever....

ferrarist

But it's true that idiot make race intresting......so.....is this the right F1rules - makes races intresting, or on every race - one idiot on track.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: