Audi Quits LMP1

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
mrluke

Re: Audi Quits LMP1

NathanOlder wrote:Dirty Audi if you ask me. they have been cheating people out of money for years with fake figures. They dont deserve to be involved in motorsport when they treat their customers that way.
Do you really honestly think that this whole scandal is limited to VAG?

NathanOlder

Not at all. but as it stands at this point. Yes, yes it is.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

NathanOlder

Pierce89 wrote:
NathanOlder wrote:But there will be some people that care about the environment. It only takes 1, then it has cost someone money. im sure the resale value of said cars dropped a small amount. so another area it has cost people money.

Anyway back on topic-ish. Lotterer wont be missed by many, Just hope he doesn't surface at Porsche or Toyota ;-)
Lotterer is the best in the WEC. He'll be a very hot commodity. Also, I'm pretty sure he would be missed by many. Why the hate?
I wouldn't say he's the best.
I have just never liked him. something about him, always seems so full of himself.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

Andres125sx

NathanOlder wrote:But there will be some people that care about the environment.
If someone really care about environment, and buy an Audi diesel, he deserve to be scammed :mrgreen:

NathanOlder

Lol, very true indeed.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

langwadt

mrluke wrote:
NathanOlder wrote:Dirty Audi if you ask me. they have been cheating people out of money for years with fake figures. They dont deserve to be involved in motorsport when they treat their customers that way.
Do you really honestly think that this whole scandal is limited to VAG?
politicians pretend they save the world by demanding stricter emission standards and higher mileage, the manufacturers pretend they can meet those opposing goals while making that cars bigger and safer

Cold Fussion

NathanOlder wrote:Not at all. but as it stands at this point. Yes, yes it is.
Considering that real world testing has showed much higher emission levels across multiple marques when compared to the standardised tests, it is much more likely this a systemic issue across the auto industry.