F1 2017 drivers helmets :

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
F1HelmetCollector

Re: F1 2017 drivers helmets :

Hulkenberg Image
You can follow me on my twitter: https://twitter.com/F1HLM

Scuderia1967

Still as mediocre as its owner

cmF1

Love the simplicity!!
プラスとマイナス

Morteza

I love that blue. My favorite helmet design so far :-D
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Cuky

Sainz

Kvyat

Scuderia1967

Odd, Sainz's lid looks nothing like the sneak preview on page #1

Scuderia1967

Also, both his and Kvyat's look a lot like the Ricciardo and Verstappen ones. Does that mean the Toro Rosso will have a livery similar to Red Bull?

Predator

Carlos revealed his yesterday:

PlatinumZealot

cmF1 wrote:http://i63.tinypic.com/16jhlci.jpg

All four sides of Lewis Hamiltons new helmet
Now that's a bad Haas helmet! =D> =D>
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Schuttelberg

PlatinumZealot wrote:
cmF1 wrote:http://i63.tinypic.com/16jhlci.jpg

All four sides of Lewis Hamiltons new helmet
Now that's a bad Haas helmet! =D> =D>
It's absolutely horrendous if you ask me. Lewis' McLaren design was his cleanest, most sophisticated and elegant design. It's something people remember decades down the line. This? Looks like an exuberant ten year old spilt glitter on his painting canvas.

This is all down to personal like and dislike, but my current favourite helmet designs would be that of Vettel and Alonso. Just a clean elegant design. Something that could be very retro in twenty years time. Vettel and Hamilton have gone in opposite directions. Vettel had some truly horrendous one's in his RBR days. Among the new guys I like Ocon's (Very Schumi) and Vandoorne. Vandoorne's would look very nice if he dropped the glitter and went for basic colours and matte design.
"Sebastian there's very, you're a member of a very select few.. Stewart, Lauda, Piquet, Senna, Prost, Schumacher, Fangio.. VETTEL!"

cmF1

Fernandos new helmet for today's first test
プラスとマイナス

GTO99

:wtf: Huh?

Morteza

Hamilton wearing the new helmet today in testing

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Predator

Hamilton has tweaked the helmet already. More yellow and red added, white removed. :roll:
Schuttelberg wrote:
It's absolutely horrendous if you ask me. Lewis' McLaren design was his cleanest, most sophisticated and elegant design. It's something people remember decades down the line. This? Looks like an exuberant ten year old spilt glitter on his painting canvas.

This is all down to personal like and dislike, but my current favourite helmet designs would be that of Vettel and Alonso. Just a clean elegant design. Something that could be very retro in twenty years time. Vettel and Hamilton have gone in opposite directions. Vettel had some truly horrendous one's in his RBR days. Among the new guys I like Ocon's (Very Schumi) and Vandoorne. Vandoorne's would look very nice if he dropped the glitter and went for basic colours and matte design.
Agreed on all fronts.

PlatinumZealot

Predator wrote:Hamilton has tweaked the helmet already. More yellow and red added, white removed. :roll:
Schuttelberg wrote:

Agreed on all fronts.
I like Alonso's the best at this rate.

However Hamilton's is quite cool, aggressive.

It is not meant to be pretty.
Think of an Apache war dress.
Actually it serves the same purpose as your avatar!

🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏