new pitlane for monaco

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Steven
Owner

new pitlane for monaco

howdy all,
read already this project-article about a new pitlane in monaco?
it's under f1today>general

what do you people think of this idea?
for me personally, I think the idea is wonderful! good for the seaport, pitlane, everything. The project is in fact now completely worked out as a plan to build it up, but of course that was not the intention of the architect.

btw... you will not find this yet on any other f1 website ;)

F1freak

I checked the link out and I think the proposal looks fantastic. Makes Monaco a lot more of a racetrack along with obvious benefits for teams with pitstops etc. So what happens next? Is this in front of the FIA?

Steven
Owner

well the project has been sent to Monaco for review, so that they could think of implementing it.
Although, Bjorn never had a reply from Monaco, and now, they are already building a permanent pitlane somewhere else... It looks like this good plan will remain a plan only for some time :cry:

M1
M1

That's cool!

I hope ıt will be applicated.Monaco is a very boring race in my opinion.
Monaco is a very rich city and famous.That's why F1 is raced in Monaco anyway.Now there will be a good reason when ıt will be applicated.
I think Formula is a passion.We can't be seperated!