Interforum league 2017

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
TAG

Re: Interforum league 2017

माकडाच्या हाती कोलीत

Big Mangalhit

So many guessers on the race threads but nobody is helping this competition and so we are losing the race

Dogued

Hi everyone, I'm Dogued from F1Forum and have been maintaining the Interforum results this season. Originally, it was just while Pob was unavailable, but I guess he enjoyed a break from it and didn't tap back in!

I know VFC_Cipher was checking in from time to time, but I was slack and didn't get round to joining up all the forums to post results.

Anyway, here are the end of season results in each category I ran. I'm happy to do it again next year if Pob doesn't want to return. It certainly seemed to help his results picking up the Individual Top 10 Points title, runner up in the Qualifying, and finishing 3rd in the Interforum ZDKF1 Individual Points race!

FINAL RESULTS
Interforum League Champions - F1Forum.org (488)
Interforum League Runner Up - F1 World (315)

Interforum Individual Points Champion - pob (F1 Technical) - 127 Points
Interforum Individual Points Runner Up - Tazio (Motorsport Forums) - 121 Points

Individual Qualifying Champion - natny (F1Forum.org) - 17 points
Individual Qualifying Runner Up - DDDD (ja606) & Pob (F1 Technical) - 16 points

Individual ZDKF1 Points Champion - Tazio (Motorsport Forums) - 740 Points
Individual ZDKF1 Points Runner Up - Wß (F1Forum.org) - 735 Points

Well done to everyone who took part for 2017, taking F1 Technical to 3rd Place (just 5 points ahead of Motorsport Forum)

VFC_Cipher

Thanks so much for all the work Douged. I personally appreciate it. Too bad Pob didn't ever respond here, but glad his results went so well. It helped F1T massively as my performance in the second half was abysmal. Cheers again. I have been checking results on the F1 Forum.

Dogued

Cheers Cipher! Don't be down on your results, to place 8th in the Interforum Individual Points without actually winning a round shows great consistency! This is backed up by the fact the only people to place 3rd 3 times were you and Pob! Besides, it was Monaco, Montreal, Baku, and Singapore that were your worst results... so the end of season run wasn't too bad! :)

I do appologise for not getting round all the forums to update results and keep interest going. It certainly showed in the number of active players each round. I'm not going to admit that it took me till 4 days ago to realise that the first post from Pob with the China results actually hyperlinked the entered forums so I could easily find and sign up at each one, rather than trying to google and hope it was the place!

VFC_Cipher

I will be looking forward to doing it all again next season. Until then...