Schumacher Suit

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
m3_lover

Schumacher Suit

someones needs to tell him to turn down the orange on that suit it is too bright it will cause some accidents hahaha
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Scuderia_Russ

Strangely I like it. A Monaco one off?
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

Scuderia_Russ

-Henry Ford-

luisandregg

He had a problem with the washing machine.

captainmorgan

maybe eddie jordan got to the shipment of new racing suits before ferrari received them

saam

its flammin cool 8)
Always FERRARI

Everyones an F1 expert........

Jason

Looks likes Schumi accidentally poured the orange colour dye into the washing machine instead of the detergent he borught with him hahaha. :lol:
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

dumrick

That's awful, such a display of bad taste in a place like Monaco...
Back in the early days, F1 drivers were usually guys that were raised in wealthy, traditional families, and so they had the elegant, tasteful flair... now, Schumacher's suit it's a vulgar display of an utter lack of taste or elegance...

Spencifer_Murphy

Its schumi what did you expect? lol...he's never been the most, er...stylish of drivers has he?! :lol:
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Ciro Pabón

C'mon guys, the suit is for the new movie "Cars", starring Schumacher as Herbie, I think... not for the "Beauty and the Beast" as some have assumed. Todt rejected the part of Beauty.
Ciro

Tp
Tp

Spencifer_Murphy wrote:Its schumi what did you expect? lol...he's never been the most, er...stylish of drivers has he?! :lol:
Yeah that is true. Being the most successful driver, doesn't mean you can dress up like that!

Tom

A statement of my awful taste is that I think it looks good. It actually has a Toyota theme I think.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Scuderia_Russ

O/T but here is Kimi's helmet for the weekend. V. cool!

http://www.motorsport.com/photos/f1/200 ... p-0454.jpg

EDIT: BTW,Schuey's suit was apparently Phillip Morris' idea.
-Henry Ford-

Tom

Very playboy-esque
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Tp
Tp