Eagerly awaiting the Hungaroring Tech Update.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
F1freak

Eagerly awaiting the Hungaroring Tech Update.

What's the delay for Tomba? :cry:

Steven
Owner

oh yeah sorry for that :(
I'm afraid I won't make it, first of all I had put on a paper the changes that I could notice, and I came to a notice that it actually were mainly wing settings, nothing substantial.
Secondly, I can say I've been very busy programming a thing, and doing lots of work for F1technical.
As you may know, a new layout is coming up, but the change will be more than just a layout change. I'm still in contact with some people about getting this site better.. don't worry ;)

There will FOR SURE be an italian update, and I might review in that a little the differences with the hungaroring, thereby also showing what was new there.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm (unfortunately ;) ) not superman.
If there are btw people who would like to help me, and post some news once and a while (not much work though, but divided work is half the pain :D ) please mail me.

Ciao all

F1freak

That's fine - I'm sure you'll have a lot to update for Monza. MP4-17D aero package for starters!!! 8)

Steven
Owner

hehe! how to build your own F1 car :P
maybe I should start selling a do-it-yourself package :lol:

F1freak

So what's the hold up? :lol:

Steven
Owner

the monza technical update is for tomorrow, I, by the evening GMT time then.
I hope to start writing it today, though that might be hard with current activities.

cu

Steven
Owner

you're all very lucky here...
I've luckily made the update this morning, as now I feel like getting ill. Will visit sixflags tomorrow so I hope it will get better by sleeping a little

bye :?

Beostar

Good job I like the technical update a lot. All the things I see during the race weekend collected together.
"The track is mine you may have it when I'm done"
"First law of computer programming : The user is a complete idiot"
"Don't confuse luck with skill."